Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trip to Sydney




Hello world!
It's been so long since i start to write again =)

Well, Easter Break is ere!!! Actually Easter passed long time ago but i am still living in the past, don't feel like working, studying or taking exams...
I just had my second Neuroscience test, seriously, that 45 minutes, i thought i might lose myself and start taking out knives and stab Philip Bolton.
I think ppl named Phil have lotz of issue and the problem is there are so many Phil in my life!

Anyway, tht's not the main topic of this post.
Main thing is, i went to Sydney AGAIN!!! This time, i went with Morni & Tim =)
Well, the duration of this trip is a week! hahaha...
Cool right? I know. See? Now I am suffering for my silly acts.
Anyway, i went there since last sunday (12/04/09) till saturday (20/04/09)
It's so FUN!!!! at least i know i had fun =)

No comments: