Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2 in Sydney

Ayeee Captain Hook!!! Oppsss... i mean Cook ;)

Cheezzzeeeeee~~
Still a bit sleepyyyy...

Spot the Magpie!!!!

I wonder why Australians never sleep in... unless they got themselves a hang over...

Look at her! She is like a baby =P
*Ang KuKu*

When i saw the plane, the only reaction was i took my camera and start zooming in and
the next thing i realize was the song tht plays in my mind..
* I'm leaving on the jet plane...*
=P

Morni loves this shot, she says i am cute!
Of course i am! And then she said" u looked like a fisherman's daughter!"
Aiyoo..... But we have a good laugh.

I personally love this shot because it's unique
& the most important part is the sand, the sea, me and Morni are all in this shot!








I look pretty sleepy hey?
Do u know wht time is it?
*yawn*

I am suppose to join Tim for surfing but then that day was too cold and cloudy
So, we didn't manage to surf =(

This is like a shot of father and daughter.
Both have long legs...
Aikksss....

No comments: