Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year, I am Growing in Mind.

Mum and dad left Aus on the 10 Jan from Mel to Mal...
I am stucked here in Barahineban, Newcastle, Aus.

Morni once said being in Aus really brought you to the tough test and it brings out who you are inside you. I so believe that now. Being here alone makes me wonder why am i here?

Not to say that doing summerscholarship is a proud thing but, the day before yesterday, i spoked to Mark. He actually told me something that i, myself never ever thought of.

He said to me" Well, you are here doing summerscholarship and it doesn't mean that you have to work from 9- 5pm. It's not a routine. The objective for you to be here is to talk to everyone, get a mindset of what those people are doing here, and get a head start for your projects, for your Honours and think about your future."

After having that conversation with Mark, i got some sort of "mindset shock" instead of culture shock :) Yea, i never see myself that way. Do i like research? I can't give a definate answer. Why am i doing this degree? I don't know.

Well, it's time for me to sit back and think again... I wanted to enter IVF for? I would say for the money. But is there any benefit other than money? Do i continue my Honours after Degree? If i have the money. Would i sacrify my 2 years (1/2 study, 1/2 working) doing Honours ? I might.

See... as i continue to think, i might be able to discover what the hell i want to do. And who the hell i want to be in the future... Lets hope for da B-E-S-T!!!!!

No comments: