Saturday, January 10, 2009

From K.L to Melbourne to Newcastle to Sydney and back to Newcastle.

I still remember sunset in Newcastle beach, one word, awesome.

& i am on a plane back to K.L...

The middle of Aus looks like this... sands, hills... HOT!!

Bear was happy once to go back home and get a chance to see daddy and mummy...

But the happiness doesn't last till bear get on the plane and flew back to Aus...

The sun was so strong... I miss my family...

The clouds are so thick and heavy...



We reach Sydney in the evening...

We went to Darling Habour seaside to check out the events...

On the du du train!!! hehehehe....











Gelatissimo... hmmm... hmmm...hmmm...~
It taste like heaven!


Oh my... thts a good picture! mummy!!! tam chia~~

We are family, father, mother, sister and me....



Daddy join the show :P wahahaha.. funny guys!













& there goes the day and will be back to Newcastle tomorrow morning..
Till then!
XOXO~

No comments: