Monday, January 19, 2009

Life in JJH

Well, i always goes to John Hunter hospital at around 9- ish...
Wait for the 100 bus to come and pick me up, then off i go to JJH...
Reach there, went up the 2nd floor, went into my office sat down there, grab a cup of coffee for morning tea, read the news, read the journals...
After that, start my work, do a 2-D Quant, do some gel loading, do some western blotting...
After that lunch, finish lunch, go bac to the lab, finish up my work...
Then afternoon tea.. they call it yam cha :P *influence by me*
Then, chit chat a bit.. play around... Then BALIK!!!!
hahaha...

Somedays, i just go into JJH, then sit there, Jonathan not there yet, Kaushik not there yet... then i will go and find Mark...
Grab Mark, grab a coffee... chat a bit, tok to Roger, then Jonathan arrive... fool around, 12 o'clock liao meaning lunch time...
Have lunch, chit chat a bit, 2 o'clock liao...
Go bac office, facebook for a while, go check the gel... do some western blotting, fill some tips... 4 pm liao...
Afternoon tea for a while, 5pm liao... WUHOOO... balik!!!!!

Thats my life... ppl are busy writting grants... without it, they will be fired.. :(
Hope for the best for Jono, Mark and Kaushik! u guys can do it!
My life is plane, but with Mark... hehehe i quite happy la!!! cause i like to kacau him :P

No comments: