Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23rd

Time flies, so many things had happened in this year, 2008 is coming to an end.
I slowly click back my older post from my blog, and my friends' blogs, memories rush in and trigger my tear glands...
Hmmm... I left M'sia for nearly 1 year, now, when i close my eyes, i hardly remember how to walk around my house if i were to be blind folded...

When is the last time i hold my mum's hand and cross the road?
When is the last time i help my dad to massage?
When is the last time i fight with my brother?
Hmm... hah!! when is the last time i went to Asia Cafe and eat Wan Tan Mee?

I miss home!!!! i wan to go back!!!
All my friends, family, so many things...

Everyone is everywhere, looking back to all the pictures that i had, from Taylor's to sunway pyramid, to mid- valley, to asia cafe, to sucess, to INTI, to 1- U, to BBQ- plaza ^.^

Reminding myself, it's good to have friends surrounding me!
I am lucky to have friends that is there when i need them...
So lucky!!!
EXAM coming soon, have to pass up bioinfomatic portfolio tomolo, got pwned...
I & I paper.... haizzz... can do this!!!

No comments: