Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Count down!!!

OMG, couldn't believe that, final is coming!!! exactly 1 month... desperately need to study, just couldn't believe that time flies so fast!!! All my U.K friends went back to U.K.
Seriously, this semester is just insane... So many things to do and so little time!!!
1 month...
1 freaking month!!!!!!
Morni and i was freaking out this afternoon after finding out the Bioinformatics final project is due next Friday!!!! and hell ya, we don't even know what is bioinformatics!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!
guess what?
I am having Coca- cola ZERO beside me, I & I notes on my left and i am staring at the freaking pc where i need to complete the HMS report!!!!
MY GOD... 5 things to do!!!

1. HMS report
2. Bioinfo portfolio
3. Bioinfo final project
4. I & I report
5. Bioinfo presentation

F*** you BIOINFO!!!! U SUCKS TO DA MAX!!!!
even mamalian growth was better, i guess.... =_=""

No comments: