Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random~

Look, i told ya, my roommate love my bears~~
this is a sculpture in the library.. scary~~
hahaa, morni and yueen mun was screaming when they realise the blue tongue lizard, hahahaha.... and i was laughing!!!
random!!!
in kok loong's room, realise they brought him a new guitar on his birthday!!!
Charlene, Morni and I have the same nail polish!!!
My roommate kuku-fied... she is praying the wall... hahahaha!!!! yueen mun... so funny!!!
Yes!!! this is the place me valen lee joo mong stay/ live!!! come find me anytime~
seok!!!!! y u sitting beside the road??

Shankar!!! SEXY EYES!!!! *hope he don know i have a blog!!!!*
random~~
R-A-N-D-O-M!!!!!

realise smth, kok loong and the lady behind have a similar expression!!!!! hahahahahaa....
look left!!!!!
hahhahaha!!!~~~



No comments: