Thursday, April 10, 2008

11 April 2008

Today, i went for cervical cancer jep...
Ppl told me it's painful...
Thus, i am so scared... i went there with Seok...
Yvonne... (MIA)
Steph.. (MIA)
Mormor (Sleeppppyyyyyy.. don wan to go..)
Seok (Let's GO!!!!!)
Therefore, we went, reach there, my heart pumping ... Heart Rate reach 180 already..
Went it... SCARED!!!! scared and scared....
She tok to me.. then i reply saying" i have needle fobia"
Then she say " don worry, not pain one!!!"
Then, she haven't finish the sentence, the needle went into my skin!!!
OUCHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh???
not pain one?
hahahahahahaha.... receptor not working~~
Then, happy lo!
The end... Lame le? wanna punch me?
Wahahaha.. SAKAI CLUB VICE!!!!
Going Jesmond to eat chinese food, will update those food soon!!!~~
YUMMYYYY~~~

p/s: missing everyone bac home~
muck muck muck muck muck muck (infinity)

No comments: